Shipping & Delivery Terms
By placing an order with Huy Hoang Global Food, you acknowledge that you understand the terms and conditions of our company. You also agree that Huy Hoang Global Food will be your supplier of products and services from the moment you sign a contract with us.
- Shipping method: Airline
- Time to prepare and deliver: From 3 to 5 days
- Customers will receive FREE samples but you have to pay the shipping fee. In case the order is officially fulfilled, we will deduct these shipping costs from the contract.
For Official Order:
By Air: Only applies to high-value orders with small quantities or urgent delivery times.
- Minimum quantity: 500 kgs
- Storage conditions: Store in a foam box with dry ice or gel ice
- Storage temperature: -18 Degrees Celsius for frozen product & from 0 to -2 Degree Celsius for fresh product
- Delivery terms: CFR at the Airport specified by the customer.
- Payment method: 100% Telegraphic transfer - Customers need to pay the full value of the order before delivery.
- Delivery time: From 5 to 15 days from the date of signing the contract and receiving full payment based on the commercial invoice value.
By Sea: Applicable to orders in large quantities, can be stored at low temperature conditions during long-term transportation.
- Minimum quantity: 1X20FCL
- Storage conditions: Store in cold containers
- Storage temperature: from -18 degrees Celsius or under
- Delivery terms: FOB, CFR, CIF at the port designated by the customer
- Payment method: Telegraphic Transfer 30/70 or Letter of Credit at Sight
- Delivery time: Within 30 days from the date of signing the contract and receiving the deposit or from the date of receiving the Original Letter of Credit at Huy Hoang Global Food's Bank Account.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF EACH TRANSPORT METHODS
Transport by Air:
- Air transport has the highest transport speed, so shipping time is very fast. Transportation time compared to by road is nearly 40 times higher
- Collision problems also rarely occur because the accident rate is very low, ensuring better safety for goods.
- Air transport is always safer than other means.
- Air freight is very high, especially for international routes. During peak seasons, air freight can be 3 or 4 times higher.
- Air transport has limitations on the volume and weight of goods. It is also not suitable for bulky cargo, high-volume or low-value.
- Customs declaration when transporting goods is also quite complicated and time-consuming.
Transport by Sea:
- The transportation route is more comfortable.
- It can transport with large volume and size. The volume transported by sea can be hundreds or thousands of times larger than that transported by air.
- Shipping costs are low and it is considered a top priority in transporting goods between countries due to large volumes being transported so costs are also reduced.
- The problem of collision during transportation is also limited, ensuring safety for goods. Because the sea lanes are very wide, collisions rarely occur.
- When delivering goods at the seaport, there is absolutely no door-to-door delivery. Customers who want to deliver goods often have to proactively pick up the goods or have to rent a vehicle to transport them from the seaport.
- Although it can transport large quantities of bulky goods, the shipping time is quite long, often up to a month. Bad weather will affect the situation of goods and pose other potential risks and incidents on the ship.