Order & Payment Policy
Order & Payment Policy
You can follow the steps below to be able to order our products:
HGF's Payment Terms Procedure
Acceptable Payment Terms
- We can accept two kinds of payment terms only, such as telegraphic transfer (T/T) and irrevocable L/C at sight.
Late Payment & Cancel Order
- In case of delayed payment, the penalty for such delay will be based on the annual interest rate of 12% for the buyer's account.
- If the buyer wants to cancel the contract at the last minute before shipment or refuses to take the container to the destination, 20% of the total contract value will be charged as a penalty to the buyer.
- Our company will proceed further buyer's order, strictly after receiving a 30% Deposit at the HGF's bank account or L/C confirmation opened by the buyer's bank.
- In the case of goods being rejected by Health Authorities at the destination port due to Microbiological issues and prohibited chemicals, the Buyer has to provide the rejection letter chemical/ biological or sensory test results of the sanitary authority within 2 weeks when the container arrives at the destination, the Seller has to take back cargo with CIF value invoice and take care for all the charges in Vietnam. All the relative expenses to the return cargo at the Port of discharge and return freight will be counted as 50% for the Buyer. If there is no other agreement, the Seller must return the entire contract amount within 2 weeks when the container reaches its destination
FREQUENTLY QUESTIONS & ANSWERS FOR HGF'S PAYMENT POLICY
Huy Hoang Global Food Co., Ltd will proceed with the client’s order strictly after receiving a down payment or an original L/C confirmation in our bank’s account.
1. What other types of L/C that we accept?
We do not accept any other types of L/C besides irrevocable LC from the buyer country's reputable bank.
2. What happens if the buyer cannot process the payment within five (5) working days?
Any additional selling price caused by the market volatile price will be borne by the buyer.
3. What happens if the buyer cannot process the 30% balance payment within 10 days before the shipment date?
The seller will give a final reminder within 7 days before shipment. If until 5 days before the shipment date, the buyer still has not arranged any payment, the seller will roll over the shipment date, The Buyer will take any responsibility cause of the late payment which affects to the product's quality issue.
4. Is there any seller requirement regarding payment by LC terms?
Before the buyer opens the LC, the LC draft should be confirmed by the seller as well. L/C also should be open from the buyer's reputable bank.
5. For the first-time trade, it is possible to use other payment terms besides T/T?
In order to know each other commitment, we are strict with payment terms of 30% T/T down payment within five (5) working days and 70% of the rest container value after sending the documents by courier except the Bill of lading or 100% Irrevocable L/C at sight.